- Strength across the North and South Islands
- Legal 500 listed partners
- Significant International flavour to the work
This firm continues to grow at an impressive pace, particularly in the Auckland office and this has created a new opportunity for a senior solicitor level lawyer to join the Corporate Advisory team.
The work is a genuine mix of Corporate and Commercial matters, including M&A and advice for a range of New Zealand and international organisations. Examples of recent work include:
- Advising on major infrastructure projects.
- Advising the New Zealand based branches of multinationals across a range of industries.
- New Zealand listing of a ultilities company.
- Advising New Zealand investors on the acquisition and establishment of business in South America.
- Advising on global distribution agreements.
- IT and biotech start-ups.
As well as impressive expansion the firm has backed this up with a good structure, resources and strategic plan. You can expect good partner access and mentoring from a firm that has been accumulating accolades for both its work and its culture. Anecdotally people who work there report really enjoying the environment and the work.
You will need at least four years PQE and strong training in this area of work. Some M&A experience is important, ideally from a large firm. It is not important to be the loudest person in the room, and quieter personalities do well in this team, but a 'can-do' attitude will be crucial and you can let your legal skills do the talking.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Christina Kruger on 027 293 7210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McLeod Duminy Careers is a specialist legal recruitment firm and so we understand that being a lawyer is a career and not just a job. We believe in the power of listening so that we can work with you on reaching your short, medium and long-term career goals.
For a full list of our vacancies, please see our website: www.mcleodduminy.co.nz